TRW seatbelt pretensioner activated by sensing potential accident.
TRW ‟Smart” Seatbelt System Featured in ’14 CTS TRW launches production of its second-generation active-control retractor system for seatbelts in the ’14 Cadillac CTS. It is the first North American application of the technology, which is engineered to recognize critical situations before a potential accident. At the system’s core is a situation-management algorithm that ‟continuously processes signals from the vehicle's relevant dynamic systems such as ABS, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.