Alcantara material in Huracan interior incorporates basic black.
Sakor Helps Ford Meet New SAE Specs for Accessory Drive-Belt-Noise Sakor Technologies supplies a belt-noise test stand to Ford for use in meeting new Society of Automotive Engineers specifications for belt noise in vehicle front-end-accessory-drive applications. The SAE standard, Performance Testing of PK Section V-Ribbed Belts, covers accessory-drive-belt testing methods and includes test configurations, pulley diameters, power loads and guidance for interpreting test data. Sakor says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.