Continental blind-spot warning key component of autonomous driving.
Lear Expands Presence in China Lear opens its new Asia corporate headquarters and its regional product and technology center located in the Yangpu district of Shanghai, China. The product and technology center showcases the company's leading products in automotive seating and electrical distribution, including high-power products for electrical and hybrid vehicles, Lear says. "The Asia-Pacific region is Lear's fastest growing market in the world, and the expansion of our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.