Roof airbag frees up cabin space for storage, IP expansion or openness.
TRW Roof Airbag Debuting in Citroen C4 Cactus TRW launches production of its roof airbag technology for the Citroen C4 Cactus compact CUV. The so-called bag in roof replaces passenger airbags typically mounted in the instrument panel and can allow for improved interior design aesthetics, ergonomics and functionality while saving space in the IP, the supplier says in a news release. The airbag unit comprises a cushion, a gas-diffusion channel and a gas generator within a housing fixed onto or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.