GKN North Carolina customers include Detroit Three, BMW.
GKN Driveline Growing in North Carolina GKN Driveline will expand its Catawba County, NC, manufacturing facility’s floor space more than 25% to accommodate additional business volume in geared components. The $100 million project, subsidized in part by the state Job Development Investment Grant program, will create more than 200 new jobs in North Carolina by the end of 2018. The facility currently employs more than 700 people, supporting machining and assembly of high-precision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642