Styron Pulse GX plastic series debuted in ’11 Audi Q3 interior.
Styron Automotive introduces two additions to its portfolio of Pulse GX resins. The series launched in 2011 with the introduction of Pulse GX 50, first applied commercially in the Audi Q3. The new GX70 resin is designed for interior parts requiring higher heat resistance, such as central consoles, pillar trim, instrument housings, side-protection moldings and ventilation systems. Pulse GX90 is designed for niche applications requiring greater heat resistance than GX50 or GX70. Styron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.