ContiTech reorganizing Fluid Technology unit.
ContiTech’s Fluid Technology business unit divides its Heating/Cooling/Turbocharger division into two new segments. The Heating/Cooling Systems business concentrates on existing water-related product areas, while the new Air Induction Systems segment is geared toward a larger market. In addition to charge-air lines, the product range includes all other lines for air-induction systems. It also will focus on building upon and internationalizing the segment’s plastics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.