Faurecia new Detroit JV to supply cockpit interiors.
French automotive supplier Faurecia is acquiring Ford’s Saline MI-based interiors components business, which currently is operated by Automotive Components Holdings. ACH, composed of orphaned manufacturing plants and other facilities Ford acquired from former subsidiary Visteon, last year completed the sale of its Milan, MI, facility to supplier Inergy Automotive Systems. “This announcement is an important milestone for ACH and marks a major development in our journey to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.