Preh ECUs manage BMW ActiveHybrid 5’s Li-ion battery.
Preh integrates electronic control units for the management of the lithium-ion battery in BMW’s new ActiveHybrid 5 sedan. The hybrid’s high-voltage battery supplies 320V, which is constantly stressed through electric driving, regenerative braking and during charging. Individual cells charge at different rates, depending on the degree of aging and the cells’ manufacturing tolerance. A passive balancing system adjusts cells’ varying discharge rates by specifically ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.