ContiTech expands R&D in China after winning contract with startup auto maker.
ContiTech opens an €8 million ($105 million) research and development center in Changsu, China. The facility expands the company’s R&D activities in Asia, prompted by a 2010 order from Chinese auto maker Qoros for development of engine mounts for the global platform of the Qoros 3 compact sedan. The Changshu center will develop products for vehicle mounting and vibration-control technology in collaboration with customers such as Geely, Great Wall, General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.