ECOtality forms JV to develop China EV-charging infrastructure.
ECOtalityand Changchun Eco-Power Technology form a joint venture to install 2,000 electric-vehicle charging stations with 400,000 EV chargers in more than 20 cities in China by 2015. Tianjin Eco-Power Technology will manufacture and distribute ECOtality charging products for EVs including 2- and 3-wheel vehicles, buses, material-handling equipment and airport ground support. The JV will establish a new assembly facility in Tianjin. Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America completes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.