Maker of Toyota Fortuner manual gearboxes expanding in India.
Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts will invest Rs5 billion ($90.3 million) to establish a third auto-parts manufacturing facility in Bidadi, India. The joint venture between Toyota Motor and Toyota Industries of Japan and Kirloskar Systems of Bangalore, India, produces manual transmissions for Fortuner SUVs manufactured in India, Thailand and Argentina. It also builds front and rear axles for Innova minivans made in India. The new plant will manufacture 240,000 castings of engine parts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.