Grede will supply parts for GM K2XX platform-based Yukon Denali.
Grede Holdings will produce components for General Motors’ upcoming K2XX truck platform. The company will make brake calipers, control arms and differential carriers and cases at its foundries in Wisconsin, Virginia, Minnesota, Alabama and Mexico. From there the parts will be sent to various North American Tier 1 suppliers, which will assemble them into components and systems for GM. Grede says its contracts will result in about $150 in content for K2XX platform-based vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.