Ford sues supplier following recall of 425,000 Windstar minivans.
Dana is hit with a lawsuit from Ford over allegedly faulty subframes produced by the supplier for 425,000 recalled Windstar minivans. The auto maker in January 2011 called back the ’99-’03 minivans in 22 cold-weather states to repair potentially corroded subframe brackets and mounts, The Detroit News reports. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. launched a probe into the subframe issue the previous July after receiving 87 complaints. Ford is “asking the court to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.