D-Max maker Isuzu cuts 7-year deal with supplier.
Ingress, a Malaysian auto-parts maker, wins contracts with Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Toyota worth a combined 24.6 million Malaysian ringgit ($7.9 million). In a statement filed with the Malaysian Stock Exchange, the company says it will supply Isuzu Thailand with roof molding for a new model through its Thai subsidiary, Ingress Autoventures (IAV). The contract with Mitsubishi Thailand involves IAV supplying sash assembly, beltline molding and weatherstrip for a new model. Indonesian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.