’14 Corvette Stingray features IAC cabin components, Haartz soft top.
International Automotive Components supplies the instrument panel, floor console and other interior components and Haartz supplies the convertible soft top for the ’14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray launching later this year. The car’s lower-door panels will see the debut of IAC’s Smartfoil composite plastic. The material enables improved craftsmanship while reducing cost and weight. Its durable topcoat reduces scratches that can occur in vehicles with low entry/exit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.