Hella low-profile guide lights on X6 taillamps based on LED technology.
Hella provides lighting and electronics components for the recently launched BMW X6. The coupe is equipped with Hella light-emitting-diode taillamps, Xenon headlights and interior lighting and fog lights. Additional Hella content includes intelligent-battery sensors, rain and light sensors and overhead-control units. The taillamps’ low-profile light guides create the impression of floating light strips, achieved through a new manufacturing process using vibration welding and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.