U.S.-based UQM contributing to China’s green-car push.
UQM Technologies signs a memorandum of understanding with a major Chinese company for the development and marketing of UQM electric-propulsion systems for vehicles in China. Under the agreement, UQM and its China-based partner will collaborate in bringing UQM products into the Chinese market. The Chinese government in July published its New Energy Vehicles plan that sets a goal of putting 500,000 clean, energy-efficient vehicles on the road by 2015, and 5 million vehicles by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.