Iteris traffic-management system contending for federal contracts.
Iterisis among the bidders for on-call task order-based services the Federal Highway Admin. will release under two contracts for up to five years. The contracts for support services for the FHWA’s Office of Operations include $67.6 million for operations and intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and $12.6 million for traffic incident and events management. The operations and ITS contract is expected to include support services for facilitating integrated ITS deployment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.