Ford EcoBoost engine gets boost from Honeywell turbocharger.
Honeywell Turbo Technologies is playing a key role in the growth of turbocharged diesel-powered vehicles in the U.S., sales of which are estimated to rise 22% over the next five years. Honeywell turbochargers are used in the new 3.0L EcoDiesel V-6 that will be available in the ‘14 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 pickup, as well as in the 2.0L diesel in the Chevrolet Cruze and 2.2L SKYACTIV-D engine in the Mazda6. Turbocharging not only helps improve fuel efficiency but also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.