New software powers insrument cluster on ’13 Lincoln MKZ.
Visteon launches its reconfigurable instrument cluster with illuminated mechanical gauge rings on the ’13 Lincoln MKZ expected to reach North American dealers later this year. The new instrument cluster incorporates a 10.1-in. (25.6-cm) thin-film transistor display with 24-bit color depth to deliver improved image reproduction, Visteon says. The reconfigurable product uses fewer parts than a typical instrument cluster and contains all circuitry on a single printed wire board. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.