Visteon instrument cluster features 3-D graphics.
Visteon and Japan Display collaborate on an advanced demonstration project, a premium reconfigurable instrument cluster. Visteon says in a news release its third-generation reconfigurable instrument cluster platform and JDI's high-definition thin-film transistor display deliver superior graphics and animation. The technology supports 3-D graphics and video features such as driver awareness and camera inputs. The latest platform allows the 12.3-in. (31-cm) display resolution to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.