Audi taps SKF for DCT components.
SKF signs contracts with Audi for the delivery of components for use on a range of vehicle models. Deliveries from SKF factories in Spain and Italy will begin in 2013. The contracts, estimated at nearly €116.1 million ($150.4 million), include the delivery of four different versions of wheel-bearing units for the new double-clutch transmission’s wheel ends and bearings. The wheel-bearing units include an active antilock braking system designed for vehicles ranging from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.