TRW airbag inflator downsized for smaller steering-wheel modules.
TRW unveils its latest inflator technology at the recent Airbag 2012 exhibition in Europe. Production is slated to begin in early 2014 at TRW’s facility in Aschau, Germany. Specially developed for micro-airbag modules, the DI10.1G45 inflator is a further improvement of the DI10 family and is TRW’s lightest and smallest inflator to date, the supplier says. The DI10.1G45 is a non-azide, single-pyro inflator that uses an efficient propellant formulation. Inflator output can be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.