Audi climate-control system maker Preh absorbed by Chinese company.
Preh, a German automotive supplier with fiscal 2012 sales of €460 million ($611 million), is taken over by Joyson Investment Holding and will be incorporated into the Chinese company’s Liaoyuan Joyson Electric operations. Joyson had held a 74.9% stake in Preh, primarily a manufacturer of sensor units and control systems, since the spring of 2011. Joyson Electronics now comprises an automotive-electronics business under the Preh company name, and an automotive-components ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.