Alcantara fabric featured in Mercedes Black SLS AMG Coupe interior.
Alcantara supplies its luxury interior material for new Audi, BMW and Mercedes models introduced at the Los Angeles auto show. The Italian company’s upholstery fabric is used on the roof panel, pillars and door panels of the Audi A8 TDI and in the Mercedes Black SLS AMG Coupe. BMW models such as the Alpine B7 are upholstered in the material, and the M trim level on the auto maker’s X6 and 5-, 6- and 7-Series models includes Alcantara upholstery and roof and door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.