Google-enhanced UVO telematics system featured on ’14 Kia Sorento.
Google and Hyundai’s Kia Motors America affiliate jointly will develop content- and search-based technology enabled by application-programming interfaces for the second generation of the auto maker's UVO eServices telematics system. The new technology will be available on the ’14 Sorento cross/utility vehicle outfitted with the UVO eServices/navigation package. UVO also features enhanced telematics offering a variety of infotainment and maintenance functions. Google ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.