Porsche offering Harman’s Aha as part of new online services option.
Harman,a premium global audio and infotainment group, will be showcasing its latest Aha infotaiment technology in Chrysler’s ’13 SRT Viper and along Porsche’s entire line of vehicles. Aha is a free service that seamlessly organizes and integrates favorite content from the Web between users’ smartphonesand cars, so they can easily access the Internet wherever they travel. Porsche says the new feature is available on vehicles equipped with the latest generation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642