New Faurecia HQ to put Michigan technical staff under one roof.
Faureciaannounces construction of a new North America headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. The 300,000-sq.-ft. (27,900-sq.-m) facility, scheduled for completion in spring 2014, will bring together technical staff from three existing Michigan sites. Faurecia, the world’s sixth-largest automotive supplier, has opened 15 new locations in North America and nearly doubled the size of its workforce since 2010. The new locations include six in Michigan, for a total of 13 sites in the state ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.