Autoliv teams with BMW to improve nighttime roadside visibility.
Autoliv contributes its Night Vision technology to BMW’s new Dynamic Light Spot pedestrian-illumination system. The system uses sensors and cameras designed by Autoliv and installed in vehicle headlights to actively illuminate pedestrians on roadsides, allowing drivers to see them from greater distances and provide more time to react. Previous Night Vision systems projected black-and-white images of the road ahead on the navigation screen or head-up display with warnings of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642