BorgWarner sensor regulates pressure within combustion chamber.
BorgWarner BERU Systems anticipates new orders from global OEMs for its pressure-sensor flow plugs designed to enhance diesel-engine performance, improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions from within the combustion chamber. The company has delivered more than 3 million of the devices and expects total output to reach 10 million by 2016. Current customers include Audi, Isuzu, Opel and Volkswagen, which saw the technology debut in 2008 on the Jetta in the U.S. The sensor continuously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.