Continental Tire expanding Illinois plant for second time in two years.
Continental Tire the Americas will invest $129 million in its Mount Vernon, IL, manufacturing facility, creating more than 100 full-time jobs over the next three years. Some $95 million of the investment will go toward expansion of the commercial-vehicle-tire production area, which will increase output to an annual volume of more than 3 million tires. Included in this investment is a new mixer to support the additional tire production. Completion of the expansion is expected in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.