Preh center stack for ’13 MKZ replaces shifter with push-buttons.
Preh produces the integrated center stack for the newly styled ’13 Lincoln MKZ. The center stack combines climate-control and infotainment functions, including phone, navigation, radio and music systems along with the temperature controls. The MKZ does not have a traditional transmission shifter in appearance or function; the controls are a series of five push-buttons mounted on the left edge of the center-stack panel next to the steering wheel, freeing up space between the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.