TRW supplies leather-wrapped steering wheels from Romania to Audi.
TRW dedicates a steering-wheel-leather-wrapping facility in Baia Mare, Romania. The plant, which opened in January, has about 300 workers, but TRW says up to 650 people will be employed there by the end of the year. Its primary customer is Audi, says Ovidiu Ambrus, plant manager for TRW's Romania facilities. "Baia Mare is an optimal location in terms of infrastructure and transportation networks and will strengthen TRW's position as one of the largest Romanian employers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.