Supplier says system fully charges C-MAX Energi PHEV in 2.5 hours.
AeroVironment is named by Ford as the preferred installation partner and authorized charging-station supplier for the Ford Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi plug-in electric vehicles. The 240V home-charging package recharges the C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid-electric vehicles in 2.5 hours, giving drivers another 21 miles (34 km) of all-electric driving. Four hours of charging will ready the Focus Electric for 76 miles (122 km) of all-electric driving. By ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.