Electric water-recirculation pumps assembled at KSPG’s Pierburg Pump Technology facility in Celaya, Mexico.
KSPG is awarded contracts worth more than €400 million ($520 million) by several U.S. auto makers for mechatronic components designed to reduce fuel consumption and carbon-dioxide emissions. The German Tier 1 supplier will supply oil and vacuum pumps, exhaust-gas-recirculation modules, solenoid valves and throttle valves. A major share of the multiyear contracts constitutes the combined oil and vacuum pump manufactured by KSPG’s Pierburg Pump Technology subsidiary. The oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642