Automated system assembles, tests lane-departure-warning technology.
Evana Automation Specialists receives a contract from a Tier 1 automotive supplier to provide a multistation lean-manufacturing system to assemble and test a lane-departure-warning system. The developer and builder of custom automated assembly and test systems will utilize several semi-automatic workstations that will assemble circuit boards and lenses to holders, focus the lenses, place assemblies into housings, label units, and test and pack out the completed product. Evana says factors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.