Partnership provides Mercedes AMG power to Aston Martin.
Mercedes AMG, the high-performance brand 100% owned by Daimler, announces plans for a technical partnership with Aston Martin Lagonda. Basic elements of the planned partnership are supply agreements between Mercedes AMG, Mercedes-Benz Cars and Aston Martin. Mercedes AMG will supply Aston Martin with engines, while Mercedes-Benz Cars will provide the U.K. luxury sports-car manufacturer with electric and electronic components for future models. Daimler also receives up to 5% equity in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.