Osram Opto LEDs help set mood for motoring.
Johnson Controls provides its absorbent-glass-mat battery technology to power the ’14 Chevrolet Malibu’s automatic stop/start system. The AGM battery powers devices while the car is stopped or idling and the engine is shut off. The battery will be part of a system designed to improve fuel economy 5%. The technology “is better equipped than traditional batteries to power the deep cycling needed for frequent starts and stops," Ray Shemanski, vice president and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.