Bose introduces a standard 9-speaker sound system and an optional Bose Centerpoint surround-sound system for the ’14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe and convertible. In both systems, a 3.25-in. (8.3-cm) mid/high-range neodymium Twiddler speaker is built into each door. Unlike traditional sound-system layouts that position speakers in the same spot on both sides of the vehicle, the Stingray’s Twiddler speakers are in different locations, ensuring accurate and balanced sound ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.