Station provides full charge good for 108 miles in four hours or less.
AeroVironment is chosen by Fiat as the preferred provider of home charging stations and installations for the auto maker’s all-new Fiat 500e electric vehicle. Fiat 500e owners can bundle the home charger and installation with the car purchase at the dealership. AeroVironment-certified licensed electricians perform on-site installation and services. The station can be installed indoors or outdoors. The ’13 Fiat 500e features a 24-kWh lithium-ion battery with an estimated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.