Tesla generates business for Korean air-conditioner maker.
HVCC Global will supply 40,000 units of air conditioning systems to U.S. electric-vehicle maker Tesla Motors. The Korean manufacturer of automobile air-conditioning systems will supply the units for the Tesla Model S beginning in 2014. HVCC Global says it is developing environment-friendly air-conditioning systems for fuel-cell cars as well as EVs such as the Tesla. Toyota Boshuku Asia will establish a Thailand subsidiary to supply interior components and filter and powertrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.