Alcantara material featured in cockpit of Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Alcantara interior materials appear in new models from auto makers including Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Porsche and Volkswagen at the Frankfurt auto show. The cockpit of the Ferrari 458 Speciale features a combination of Alcantara and carbon-fiber materials, including charcoal-gray Alcantara with contrasting red stitching covering the dashboard, pillars and shoulder-rests. Audi chose Alcantara materials for the pillars and headliners of its flagship A8, Nanuk Quattro Concept and the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.