BASF expanding Ohio EV-battery-research facility.
BASF begins a $25 million renovation and expansion of its research and development facility in Beachwood, OH. Completion is expected in early 2014. In addition to the existing catalyst and battery-materials research, the facility is being renovated to make space for a new cathode-materials investigation team and a team of researchers focused on chemical and process engineering. The suburban Cleveland site has been a hub of BASF catalysis research for more than 35 years. The current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.