’14 S-Class features TouchPal predictive touchscreen technology.
CooTek announces its TouchPal interactive input technology will be integrated into the multimedia touchscreen of ’14 Mercedes-Benz S-Class cars. Interactive input combines contextual prediction and gesture technology to provide an easier and more intuitive way for users to input data on smart-screen devices, including automobile touchscreens, the app developer says in a news release. The TouchPal predictive engine in the ’14 S-Class multimedia system provides drivers with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.