Supplier pairs chrome-clad aluminum wheel with chrome roof rack.
Chromtec Aluminum Wheels Featured on ’14 Highlander Lacks Wheel Trim Systems will supply Toyota with Chromtec aluminum wheels and matching chrome roof racks for the ’14 Highlander midsize CUV. Lacks’ lightweight, composite technology creates a durable and high-performing chrome-clad aluminum wheel built for city driving and in harsh conditions, the company says. Chromtec wheels are among the products supplied by Lacks Wheel Trim Systems to customers including Audi, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.