Cooper Tire remains independent.
Cooper Tire Terminates Merger Deal With India’s Apollo Cooper Tire & Rubber terminates a merger agreement with Apollo Tyres, with each side threatening legal action against the other. The deal signed in June called for a subsidiary of the Indian tire manufacturer to acquire Findlay, OH-based Cooper for $2.5 billion in cash. The merged company would have become the world’s seventh-largest tire producer, operating on four continents. The New York Times reports Cooper took legal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.