i3 navigation system locates alternative transportation as needed.
INRIX Connects With BMW on Navigation Systems for New EVs INRIX collaborates with BMW to develop an intermodal navigation system for the automaker's new i3 all-electric and i8 extended-range electric vehicles. INRIX says the system is the first to integrate local public-transport connections into trip planning, alerting drivers to faster alternative modes of transportation when accidents and other delays occur ahead on their route. Upon selecting an alternative mode, the system provides ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642