TRW camera enhances safety of ’14 Jeep Cherokee.
TRW Touts Video Camera’s Versatility TRW electronics technology is featured on the ’14 Jeep Cherokee, including the supplier’s S-Cam 2 scalable video camera. The forward-looking object-recognition camera provides lane-keeping assist and high-beam headlamp control and assistance in collision-mitigation braking. The suite of S-Cam cameras also features traffic-sign recognition and pedestrian detection, TRW says. The all-new Cherokee also utilizes the TRW-designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.