Wireless-tech specialist helps Audi A3 offer Wi-Fi for up to eight devices.
RacoWireless Underpins Audi A3 Connectivity RacoWireless will support Audi’s new lineup of 4G LTE-connected vehicles. The agreement follows an announcement by Audi and AT&T at the recent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas of a partnership to provide the first-to-market 4G LTE-connected car in the U.S. with the all-new ’15 Audi A3 sedan coming to market this spring. RacoWireless will continue its relationship with Audi of America to support its award-winning technology. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.